Sunday 1 April 2012

Day 21: Results Seen In Inches and (Very Trace Amounts of) Pounds

Hello one and all! It's day twenty one, and you know what that means! It's results day!

So here's where I started:
Weight: 166 lbs
Bust measurement: 40.5"
Arm measurement: 12.2"
Waist measurement: 34.5"
Hips measurement: 43.5"
Thigh measurement: 25.5"
Calf measurement: 15.5"




As you may be able to tell, that made my body shape a triangle. I was tired all the time, I had no energy to do anything other than the bare minimum to get through my day. The food I was eating was complete and utter crap. I ate it because it tasted good and it was easy. It didn't do anything good for my body, and it definitely didn't do anything good as far as my self-esteem was concerned. Fast forward to today, twenty one days later...









Weight: 163 lbs
Bust measurement: 37" (Down 3.5")
Arm measurement: 11.8" (Down 0.4")
Waist measurement: 32" (Down 2.5")
Hips measurement: 43" (Down 0.5)
Thigh measurement: 24.4" (Down 1.1")
Calf measurement: 15" (Down 0.5")




So, what does that add up to? I'm down 4 lbs, which is pretty much nothing, but I've always had a hard time losing actual weight. It adds up to 8.5" lost, which is pretty awesome if you ask me! I'm especially pleased with my bust and waist measurements. That's definitely where I've seen the most change! And it helps me know where I need to put in a little more effort. I mean, my thighs will probably always be big. Though they don't look it, my legs are strong! And I like that. I want to be strong and healthy. I don't care if I ever get back to being a size two.

So there we go! The first of who knows how many results posts. I'm happy with my progress so far, but that doesn't mean I'm giving up! Now that I've obviously figured out this picture stuff, you're going to be seeing pictures of what I'm eating too! Plus recipes, as promised. Thanks for reading, happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment