Wednesday 11 April 2012

Day 31: Working Hard and Still Loving "Ceremonials"

Hello one and all! Today, I felt an unnecessary time crunch when I went to work out. I had a quick per-workout snack (sprouted grain toast with a tablespoon of natural peanut butter) and waited twenty minutes before starting my workout. I'm one of those "lucky" people who can have breakfast and immediately work out without feeling sick. Yay me? Anyways. I decided to do supersets today. Except instead of doing a total body one, I did one superset workout for the lower body, then picked one upper body exercise from each set from a superset workout I found on about.com. Also...

Abs day! The Oxygen Abs Issue is out, and it's a gooder! I read it last night, and immediately decided to try one of the ab workouts in there. Was it ever tough! I skipped the final exercise for obliques, because I find oblique exercises bother my lower back a bit if I can't 100000% focus on what I'm doing. So I just did two sets each of the first four exercises, and I'll probably feel it tomorrow! Because I loathe working my abs, I decided to follow the advice from some superfit ladies in the magazine: do your abs first in your workout so you have no excuse not to. Great advice! I worked my way through them, then jumped right into my lower body stuff. I feel awesome!

Also, I can't stop listening to the Ceremonials album by Florence + the Machine. It blows my mind. Give it a listen already!

Have a great day, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment