Thursday 5 April 2012

Day 25: Apparently Only Five More Days For Everything to be a Habit

Hello one and all! I'm just having breakfast (one egg, two egg whites, scrambled; one pear) and I just finished downing that lemon water. It is unpleasant, folks. I do not at all enjoy it. And I mean that. Probably my least favorite part of the 17 Day Diet. It tastes awful.

I wanted to blog now because I just realized something! You know how you always hear that it takes 30 days to build a habit? Well, I've been eating right and exercising for 25 now! So I'm only five days away from making this change into a habit. Pretty exciting, right?

That's all for today, folks. But I'm going to tell you that tomorrow's post will be about working out when you're completely exhausted! Because I sure will be.

Have an excellent day/night, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment