Saturday 7 April 2012

Day 27: Waking up with a Jog & Cooking for Dieters and Non-Dieters

Hello one and all! I'm just sitting here, having breakfast, waiting for my lemon water to cool down so I can drink it. I'm changing up my breakfast a bit today. I'm having Greek yogurt with berries instead of my usual eggs and fruit. I'm so fascinating. Right?

Tomorrow is Easter Sunday, and I've been thinking about what I want to make for my brothers, because my parents are out of town and I don't want to just make them eat something boring. Even though we had our Easter dinner early, it's still Easter! I've been thinking that I'll make a marinated turkey breast with asparagus for me, and steak with these delicious potato and onion packets you cook on the barbeque. Plus some mushrooms and onions for on top, of course. Only way to eat steak. I thinkmill bypass dessert though. They have lots of Easter candy from my parents to keep them happy. I think it's a good Easter idea. I mean, I'm not going to make a roast or anything, mostly because we don't need more leftovers here! But I think it'll be nice for them.

I'm going to eat my breakfast and hop on the treadmill once it's a little digested. I'm going to pick up the dinner things I need tonight, because I'm sure work will be a zoo tomorrow. Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment