Wednesday 18 April 2012

Day 38: Trying Something New and Terrible Cramps

Hello one and all! So today I decided to try something new. I discovered a website called Fitness Blender, and I tried a couple videos today. One for obliques and abs that I could only do one circuit of, one for glutes, outer thighs and inner thighs that I just did once, and one upper body and chest one that I did twice. I just feel even worse today. My cramps are terrible, my back aches, and I'm exhausted. Yay, right? On the plus side, I weighed myself this morning and my menstrual cycle may not have messed everything up yet. I weighed the same as I did early last week, which may be right or may not be. I've heard you weigh a bit more during your period, so I might do my results on Sunday then check again Tuesday. Just to be sure it's accurate. Also, a correction. I was reading my weight and measurements journal, and I realized that I incorrectly posted my weight during my first results post. My starting weight was correct, 166lbs. But my weight lost in those three weeks was 3 lbs, not 4. So my 21 day weigh in should read 163lbs, not 162. My sincerest apologies for not noticing sooner!mill fix it immediately. That's all, folks. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment