Thursday 12 April 2012

Day 32: Small Victories

Hello one and all! Let me start by saying I'll edit this post later to include a picture of my breakfast. Because it was delicious. But I'm blogging from my iPad right now, so no can do! Last night, I decided to find some motivational quotes, and write them on Post-Its to have next to my mirror. Sounds lame, right? Wrong! It was great to wake up this morning and see them. It made me feel quite positive about today's run. Which brings me to the small victories thing...

Today, I ran 3/4 of a mile (about 1.2 km, I think) without stopping. And I did it twice.

Unreal, right? I'll have another victory post on Saturday. Stay tuned!

On another note, I feel amazing today. My weights yesterday went great! I'm actually a bit sore in my glutes, thighs, shoulders, and abs. Great feeling! It lets me know I'm working hard.

Happy Thursday, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment