Monday 2 April 2012

Day 22: Starting the 17 Day Diet and Focusing on Problem Areas

Hello one and all! Today is Monday, so it's back to weights for me. I hope you all enjoyed my results post, finally some progress to look at! After yesterday's post, I realized that there are areas I need to focus more on. So I've been researching some good glute exercises, and I'm going to give those a shot! I've also been looking for good thigh and calf exercises, because I'd like to build up my valves and slim down my thighs. Lots of new things to try today! Fingers crossed that they'll give me the results I'm looking for, right?

Today is also day one of the 17 Day Diet. Good thing I had prime rib as my cheat last night, because there's no beef in this cycle! Which shouldn't be too tough, right? I mean, I think it's only the first cycle that you can't have beef in. I think, anyways. Oh well! I'm hoping this will jump start my weight loss. As in actual pounds lost. Here's hoping!

So I'm typing this as I eat breakfast. Today's breakfast: eight ounces of hot water with the juice of half a lemon squeezed in; one egg scrambled with two egg whites, topped with one tablespoon fat-free sour cream and lots of pepper; 3/4 cup of blueberries; and I also have my big red bottle full of cold water for my workout on standby. Tasty breakfast! I'm going to write up a new exercise routine for weight days while I digest, then it's time for weights! I've got to try to finish my workout before two so I can have fruit in my smoothie-no carbs after two PM! That shouldn't be difficult at all. I've just got to work around not being able to have milk in it!

That's it for me, folks, have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment