Friday 20 April 2012

Day 40: Sick As a Dog

Hello one and all. I've been up since 4 AM, making friends with the porcelain goddess. I feel so sick. I've got cold sweats, dizziness, headache, nausea, an upset stomach... And I work a nine hour night shift that starts in about an hour. And I start another nine hour shift at 7 AM tomorrow. I feel disgusting. I really hope it's slow tonight some can try and leave early to hopefully sleep this off. Oh joy, can this week get any better for me? I tried to work out today. I did a couple of exercises, nothing compared to what I should be doing. This cycle is just totally draining me. I hope I get my motivation back when my period is done. The running is hard. But the weights are so beyond difficult it's ridiculous. I've been struggling to do half of what I was doing last week. It's frustrating. Anyways, have a good night folks. Be safe this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment