Saturday 28 April 2012

Day 48: Overdoing It and Missing my Mark

Hello one and all! I got home from work today all revved up and ready to try for 2 1/4 miles again. I was amped. If it was just a mental block stopping me, I would have made it today. But...

I overdid my legs yesterday. To the point that they felt a bit like jello today! So about one and a quarter miles in, my calves were cramped so bad I had to stop and stretch. I ran another half mile, and I had to stop and stretch again! Whoops! I'm glad I stopped though. I probably could have hurt myself if I didn't!

In other news, I had Chinese food last night. Which was definitely not my cheat night. But I did my best to just have a bit of everything instead of pigging out on everything ever. And I think I did pretty well at it! Sometimes, life happens, right? Nobody is perfect all the Tim, so there's no point in beating yourself up about it.

Anyways, that's all for me. Might be going out tonight, which is weird. Dan and I go out so rarely. We're the most boring 22/21 year olds ever!

Have a safe night, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment