Tuesday 29 May 2012

Day 79: Another Absence and More Poor Eating

Hello one and all! Sorry I dropped off again. I can't really remember how Thursday went in terms of eating, although I know I skipped my run because my legs and butt were still sore. Then we went to Vancouver for the weekend for the memorial service of a family friend. So before I carry on...

Goodbye, Marilyn, and rest in peace. I'll never forget your kindness during our summer trips to Sheridan Lake. You were such an inspiration, a great example of how to live life to the very fullest. You were so optimistic and brave, even when you knew things wre not going well for you. I hope that you're at peace now.

Alright. So while in Vancouver, I didn't exercise, and I didn't eat right. Story of my life for the past couple weeks. I think I'm going to allow myself to not only get it right out of my system, but also let myself start feeling bad again. Worse, because even just what I'm doing now, being bad at dinner, is making me feel lethargic and gross again. And I'm not sleeping as well. So I'm using the rest of this week to figure out how I'm going to proceed with my eating. Get a real plan of attack. Then rededicate myself to working out and running. I'm going to be 100% in this. Just be patient with me, guys.

Have a great night, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment