Friday 18 May 2012

Day 68: Losing Gains and Staying Sane

Hello one and all! So sorry I forgot again. I guess I have a lot on my mind. I'm discovering that in this stage of my running "career," any gains are really easily lost. I couldn't make it two miles straight, but I did make it one and three quarter miles. Kind of sucks. Even missing one run makes a big impact on the rest of my runs for the week.

My dad just made a great point about blogging. Through this journey, what's been keeping me sane is blogging. Even though I still don't know how many people are reading and how often they're reading, knowing that someone, somewhere might be watching my progress keeps me about accountable. Not that I don't slip up! No one is perfect, and I'm not even close. But I'm doing the best I can (most of the time) and that's all I can do.

So thank you, Internet and blog readers, for keeping me sane. Even though I've never had contact with any of you, you're what's keeping me going!

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment