Sunday 25 March 2012

Day Fourteen: Day Off and Cheating

Hello one and all! So because today is Sunday,mi had a cheat meal. And, all things considered, I think this was pretty tame! I had half of a steak, eight baby potato halves, asparagus and some beets. And for dessert, lemon meringue pie with a graham cracker crust. I also walked to the grocery store with my brothers to get milk and dish soap, and I had to walk at a pretty good clip to keep up with them! My legs are so short, I was taking two steps every one they took. The joys of being short...

I decided not to go overboard on this cheat meal because I really want to have popcorn and a hotdog at the game on Tuesday. It's the last time Dan and I will see a game here, because we're moving to Calgary this summer. It's bittersweet. But I just want to do all that one last time. I've already decided that I'll do a little extra on Tuesday to make up for it. Tuesday is supposed to just be running and abs, but I decided I'll do yoga too. Get a little extra burn. Maybe I'll walk extra too. I just hope it doesn't mess me up too bad!

That's all for me, ladies and gentlemen. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment